Creative Technologies Development & Installation Technician
Our Creative Technologies department designs, prototypes, manufactures and installs all types of Interactive immersive experiences including special effects, lighting, AV and visual experiences for all sorts of attractions and theme parks installations. We program bespoke apps, media and show control systems, lighting effects, interactive electronics and audio systems.
Due to continued expansion, If you have experience in many of the required skills below then we would love to hear from you.
- RasPi,Raspian, Arduino
- Static networks, DHCP. JSON RPC over HTTP, UDP and sockets protocol over Ethernet
- TCPIP networking, RS485, RS232, I2C, SPI
- Use GIT effectively from install upwards, understand build and continuous Integration
- Arduino Shield interfacing and programming including motor, Ethernet, DMX and sound shields
- High power and strip LED driving, addressable & PWM
- Electronics design both analogue and digitial
- Troubleshooting - use of multi-meters, circuit analysis, fault finding
- Soldering and circuit build from a circuit, block or wiring diagram and schematics
- DMX lighting design, programming
- Install, configure and problem solve PC’s with Windows 10, 8, 7
In addition to the above skills you must have a positive approach to problems, be able to travel the world in an installation and problem solving role as well as workshop based projects.
- Be keen to self-learn emerging technology, be Innovative in the application of solutions to challenges
- You must thrive under pressure, driven to deliver success, be organised, logical, methodical, creative, artistic and confident to try alternatives
- More importantly you must love working in a team and have good communication and interpersonal skills and have sound judgement and decision making skills
- Must have a valid Passport and be willing and flexible to travel to international locations as well as the UK
Please upload your CV along with examples of your previous work
View all our vacancies