Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- General administration to support the Products team
- Document creation and control
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Liaising with other departments in the Paragon group
- Co-ordinating with the marketing team on the preparation of sales literature
- Accompanying site surveys and meetings with clients, project managers and directors as necessary, throughout the UK and also abroad
- Assistance where required to the project managers working on Products installs
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in Recreation/Attractions/Leisure/Heritage industry.
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel is essential and good working knowledge of MS Office for the preparation of company documentation, reports and costing sheets.
- The ability to work on your own initiative, learn quickly and have the passion to do a good job for the business and oneself
- Be a good communicator
- Able to prioritise
- Committed, hardworking, reliable worker
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a small dedicated team
- Be bright, outgoing, efficient, and enthusiastic
Salary is negotiable depending on previous experience and availability.
View all our vacancies