Unity Software Developer
Our Creative Technologies department designs, prototypes, manufactures and installs all types of Interactive immersive experiences including special effects, lighting, AV and visual experiences for all sorts of attractions and theme parks installations. We offer a complete in house solution, media and show control systems, lighting effects, interactive electronics and audio systems. Due to increasing demand for our products, we are now looking to expand our development team with the addition of an interactive programmer who will have solid experience of working in the games development industry.
- The successful candidate will be working on fun and entertaining interactives with many types of user interfacing.
- Applicants should have experience programming in C++ or C# and have solid skills with the Unity gaming engine.
- The ideal candidate will also have some experience with SQL and html5.
- Clean and robust programming.
- Creative attitude to problem solving.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
Working as part of a team
- To model a collaborative and influencing style of working, negotiating with others to achieve the best outcomes. Embedding this approach across Paragon Creative.
- You must enjoy working in a team and have good communication and interpersonal skill and have sound judgement and decision making skills.
- To role model and actively work to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Share information, skills and experience with colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of effective team working within immediate and wider teams.
- To have a positive approach to problems.
Location of post
- Our development office is based in Elvington, York.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com
Job Description - Unity Software Developer (pdf 0.14mb)
View all our vacancies