With in-house rolling, folding, bending, cutting and TIG welding, MIG welding and braising our versatile metalwork team produce a wide range of work from large scale macho structures to intricate, beautiful sculptures.
At any one time the workshop houses supports for huge thematic facades, roller coasters, recreations of military machinery, metallic elements for display interactives, high value artefacts, intricate replica's and props. This specialist skill-base is backed up by our laser cutting, water jet cutting and powder coating facilities.
- Steel and aluminium fabrication and welding
- Structural steel framing out for thematic facades
- Sculptural, reproduction and heritage work
- Armature and mount making
- MIG and TIG welding
- CNC milling, routing and laser cutting